Sunday, February 28, 2010

"This one time..."

I love when people tell funny stories. I don't love when I meet a guy and every single one of his stories starts with "this one time, when I was drunk..."

I met a guy this past weekend at a bar, and even though I automatically found him a little creepy from first glance, my judgements progressively got worse as he continued to speak in the most unintelligent fashion I've ever encountered. He proceeded to tell me about the time he got really drunk at a race (strike one) and broke a vending machine because it stole his money (strike two). After the murder of the vending machine, he tried to steal a four-wheeler, not knowing that it's owner was right behind him when he tried to drive off on it (strike 3).

When I was obviously uninterested, he decided the best solution was to get off of his seat and stand terribly close to me. He then got in a racial argument with his friend, dropping the n-bomb left and right.

Also that same evening, I encountered a 65-year sugar daddy bumpin & grindin with his three 26-year old sugar mamas (a brunette, a blonde & a black girl).

I left the bar that night thinking, what just happened?

No comments:

Post a Comment