Sunday, February 14, 2010

Relationships. We all have them, and I've had my fair share of weird ones.

I've recently been telling stories (horror, comedic, romantic, you name it...) to my friends about my past relationships, and I've found that almost all of them end with me saying "Can you believe he said that?" or them saying "He did WHAT?"

Yes, you know the moment where you're recounting an incident that happened between you and some guy...the moment where you think about the words that came out of his mouth and you start to wonder if he even has a brain other than the one between his legs.

Here, I will share with you the most ridiculous things I have heard guys say to me & my friends. Feel free to chime in & comment, because I know we've all been there...

Welcome to the launch of my new blog, Did He Just Say That?

No comments:

Post a Comment