Saturday, May 8, 2010

talking.

Ok, so I have had a lack of blog topics lately, but this one has been boiling in me for quite some time now.

I'm going to discuss two things on my mind.

Number one: most girls who go to JMU are screwed out of having a successful relationship anytime before their mid-20's. Why? Because the ratio is 70-30 female to male. In this environment, the guys can take their pick. There are just about 3 girls for every guy and if the guy wants to sit back and let all of the girls flock, he can. Girls become programmed to throw themselves at guys in order to get one ounce of attention. Why do we have to do all of the work? We shouldn't have to. You can get your lazy ass out of the corner of the room and you can make the first effort. And then the girls who are intelligent enough to realize what's going on in this sort of environment get nothing. We get the shaft. Sorry that I recognize the games you're playing with all of the stupid biddies around you. Screwed.

So then when girls leave JMU, they actually meet some normal guys who are still hanging on to chivalry. JMU girls then throw themselves at these guys (because it's what they think is routine), and these guys get scared and freaked out because the girl is "coming on too strong". Screwed again. Moral of the story: if you're trying to date exclusively in college, go somewhere else.

Alright my next issue: I myself am not a fantastic communicator. But I've worked my whole life on figuring out ways to express myself, so that people don't misunderstand what I do and say. I'm currently very frustrated with guys around me not knowing how to communicate properly. On one hand, I've got someone who constantly talks about himself and nothing else. Quite frankly, I don't care what you had for breakfast, lunch & dinner. I don't care that your sister complains about her job all of the time, and I certainly don't care that your adolescent girlfriend lives in a dorm. I don't care.

On the other hand, I have someone who literally says nothing. At all. Ever. Someone who I actually really enjoy spending time with. Someone who I want to get to know more. What are we supposed to do, read your mind? I mean honestly. Do you get annoyed by people trying to figure out what's going on in that brain of yours? Or does that amuse you? Are you glad we're even friends? Do you enjoy making out with slutty girls with greasy hair? Sitting around doing drugs....is that ALL YOU EVER DO? Seriously, if I could yell a string of things at you, it would be that. A simple response in the form of a full sentence every now and then would be fantastic.

No comments:

Post a Comment